What is OMSA?
The Oregon Marine Students Association (OMSA) is a student-fee-funded program that enhances the cultural and educational atmosphere of the OIMB campus.
What does OMSA do?
- • Sponsors and maintains the OIMB Fitness Center
- • Hosts an ice cream social at the start of each term to provide an opportunity for students to get to know each other and OMSA
- • Hosts an annual Invertebrate Ball where students dress up as their favorite spineless sea creature
- • Hosts occasional beach bonfires
- • Hosts a mixer for all marine biology majors once per year on the Eugene campus
- • Provides occasional outings to cool local places
- • Sponsors movie nights at the OIMB Boathouse
- • Provides recreational equipment such as camping gear, volleyballs, soccer balls, basketballs, and badminton rackets as well as board games and puzzles
Lauren Rice firstname.lastname@example.org
Christina Ellison email@example.com