Sponsored by OMSAThe OIMB Fitness Center is a small facility with one room dedicated to Cardio and one to Strength Training. There is also a small selection of items that can be checked out. The Fitness Center is open to all members of the OIMB community, but is maintained through student fees and is thus mostly for student use.
Open Weekdays 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM, during academic terms
Faculty, staff, and graduate students at OIMB are also welcome to use the FC outside of open hours.
- 1. Due to UO COVID policy, masks must be worn at all times while inside the OIMB Fitness Center
- • No more than 7 people may be in the center at one time
- 2. Wipe down all machines after use (cleaning products provided)
- 3. There is a sign-up sheet in the fitness center where students can reserve workout times (on a specific machine) up to 2 weeks in advance
- • Walk-ins are welcome, but please check the sign-up sheet first
- 4. All users must provide their own towels
- 5. No food or drink (except water) is allowed in the Fitness Center
Questions or comments? Please email Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Treadmill (x2)
- • Stationary Bike
- • Elliptical
- • Recumbent Bike
- • Bowflex
- • Weight bench
- • Dumbbells
- • Resistance bands
Sign Out and Explore
- • Wetsuits
- • Masks & snorkels
- • Fins
- • More items coming Fall 2021!